Liquidswap is the first AMM (Automated Market Maker) on the Aptos blockchain, created to enable safe and decentralized token swaps. The protocol uses smart contracts developed by the Pontem Network team, written in the Move language, and published on the Aptos mainnet.
Supported features and benefits:
- Uncorrelated token swaps (similar to Uniswap V2);
- Stable swaps for correlated assets, using a different liquidity curve;
- A DAO treasury that receives a part of every swap transaction fee;
- Dynamic fees: managed by treasury multisig and dao in the future.
- Written in Move: a new smart contract language designed with security in mind;
- High speed thanks to Aptos' parallel transaction execution engine;
- Formal verification partially complete: full formal verification is coming in the future.
The current version of Liquidswap is deployed on the Aptos mainnet and located at https://liquidswap.com.
Please test Liquidswap for yourself and share your feedback - it will be greatly appreciated 😊
We've done 2 security audits and another one in progress currently.
The rest of the changes, like flashloans and dynamic fees and configuration, are also reviewed by the Ottersec team but not added to the report.
Dynamic Fees and Config
To get hands-on with the DEX, check out the tutorials:
Need help integrating your service with Liquidswap? Feel free to contact us: